DISCOUNT TIRES IN CANADA - DISCOUNT TIRES
Discount Tires In Canada - Goodyear Tires Assurance
Discount Tires In Canada
- French name: Revolution tranquille a period during the 1960s in Quebec, marked by secularization, educational reforms, and rising support for separation from the rest of Canada
- In Canada, both uses of the term delicatessen are found. First-generation immigrants from Europe often use the term in a manner consistent with its original German meaning.
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- Lose interest in; become bored with
365 2007 11 30 - Day 058
So the plan was to go to Salmon Arm for collegial discussion, then relax, take some pictures, enjoy a little snow, and buy some local wine and cheese to give my landlord and his family (as well as my colleagues at school) for Solstice (or Christmas, or Kwanza, or whatever they celebrate), but my car had other ideas.
West of Chase, in the dark, rolling up a mountain highway with only two lanes, my lights began to dim. With nowhere to pull over, I had no choice but to keep going. Cars were passing me in the other direction, and it was obvious they didn't see me at all because they all kept swerving away from me like I was some ghost car that came out of nowhere. Anyway, then my engine started to lose power and rattle...
I'm lucky to be alive, I suppose -- I had to try and drive on the shoulder without being able to see where I was going while vehicles (like big fuckin' semis) flew up the road from behind me, passing within inches of my car. Luckily, there's an Esso station just about five minutes out of Chase because I'd never have made it all the way to town.
BCAA arranged for a nice guy from Sorrento named Scott to come and tow me into Salmon Arm. Even with my BCAA discount, it still ended up costing sixty bucks for the tow.
So we left my car outside of Canadian Tire and I went and flopped down, defeated, at a Best Western. I knew this was going to put a serious fucking dent in my finances, and it did.
To be continued...
Blenz - raspberry apricot bran muffin & orange spice tea
Sunday, March 25th.
Did I mention that our hotel was situated above a club? Oh yeah. They're all about the club hits, and they don't play this year's shitty club hits either. They go for the 2004 collection of crappitude. I suspect that they just get the old Now Music volumes from the discount bin. Because of this, Tai was way too tired in the morning, so I decided to tempt him into wakefulness with some breakfast. The thought of fighting off hung over Aussies for shitty hostel pastries did not appeal to me, so I popped into the local Blenz. For those not familiar with Canada, Blenz is a coffee shop chain second only to Starbucks in its virus-like proliferation across the nation's cities and towns. But I gotta say, they have some damn fine muffins and pastries!
Here you see a bran muffin brilliantly accented with raspberries and apricots. Screw raisins! Those bastards can go eat themselves this Sunday morning for all I care. I ordered Orange Spice tea, thinking it was Orange Pekoe. Durr. On the right, you see my computer. I used the morning to post more photos on my foodblog and read through the Mindless Palaver posts. I saved half of the muffin and tea for Tai.
hunter tire machine
canadian tire log splitter
cheapest falken tyres
buy tire canada
best atv tires
tires plus evans ga
used tires in texas
kauffman tire marietta
Post a comment